Siemens Healthcare Laboratory
A wholly owned entity of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. and based in Berkeley, California, SHL offers end to end diagnostic services for biopharmaceutical therapy development programs.
Siemens Healthcare Laboratory (SHL), Berkeley CA.
- Our services range from biomarker discovery, the development, acquisition, set-up and use of clinically valuable technologies for clinical trials and patient testing to the introduction of new companion diagnostics.
- Our domains of expertise include gene-therapy, neuro-diseases, liver-diseases, oncology, rare and viral disease and the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in pharma and biotechnology applications.
End to end Diagnostic Biopharmaceutical Services
- A seamless continuum of cutting edge diagnostic test development services from biomarker discovery to commercialization for therapy development programs
- An expert clinical laboratory for specialized, high-complexity laboratory developed tests (LDTs) for use in clinical trials and patient testing
- Domain expertise in a range of technologies and disease states including viral vectors for gene-therapy applications, neurological biomarker diagnostics, oncology testing, rare and viral disease testing and liver disease diagnostic expertise for metabolic diseases such as NAFLD/NASH
- World-class expertize in digital biomarkers and AI for diagnostics data analysis and pharmaceutical development programs
- Global testing deployment capabilities
SHL CLIA Laboratory
Siemens Healthcare Laboratory includes a CLIA-accredited clinical laboratory service leading the way in innovative, high-complexity testing solutions to service clinical trials testing needs and beyond.
SHL has been certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) since 1994, accredited through the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and licensed in all U.S. states that require state-specific licensing. SHL is a provider of accurate, reliable reference testing for early or late stage clinical trials and patient testing.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.