The Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit is an exclusive gathering that enables prominent Healthcare executives to think big about the Healthcare transformation. It offers a rare platform to share forward thinking ideas, connect with peers and learn from best practices.
- Connect with peers
Connect and network with more than 100 selected and most influential CEOs from Healthcare systems around the globe.
- Learn and influence thinking
Learn from best practices and share forward thinking ideas to prepare your organization for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Interact with executive management
Gain insights from a global player active in 75 countries through conversations with the global leadership team of Siemens Healthineers.
Coming up: Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit 2018,
October 2018 in Frankfurt
Participation by invitation only.
Coming up for 2018
Frankfurt, October 2018
Participation by invitation only.
For the second time we invite executives and experts to exchange on strategies and new ideas transforming healthcare and moving towards more value-based, more efficient and patient-centered care.
Find our focus topics below:
Transforming care delivery – Disrupting the status quo
Transforming care delivery is about providing access, improving workforce efficiency and finding new care models, such as managing population health. Our speakers present their answers to the increasing challenges in the delivery of care.
- Dr. Griffin Myers MD, Co-founder and Chief Medical Officer - Oak Street Health, United States
- Randall S Moore, MD, MBA - President - Mercy Virtual, United States
- John Vu, MPH - Vice President of Strategy, Community Benefit – Kaiser Permanente International, United States
Digitalizing Healthcare - Building trust in the digital age
Digital technologies, while holding the potential to change healthcare for the better, also associate the threat of cyber-attacks that may impair operations, compromise patient data, create financial damage, and harm a hospital’s overall reputation. Cybersecurity is becoming the most important security topic of the future.
- Daniel Nigrin, MD, MS - SVP Information Services & CIO - Boston Children’s Hospital, United States
- Dr. Nicolas Krämer, PhD – Chief Executive Officer – Lukas Hospital Neuss, Germany
- Sandro Gaycken, PhD – Founder and Director of the Digital Society Institute, ESMT Berlin, Germany
- Melissa Hathaway - Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Initiatives, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School, United States
Expanding precision medicine - Reducing unwarranted care variations
Therapy needs to be tailored to the characteristics of both the patient and disease, resulting in the right treatment for the right patient at the right time. Our speakers present their approaches on removing variations when they are unwarranted and where they don‘t contribute to value.
- Dr. Brent James, MD - Former Chief Quality Officer - Intermountain Health, United States
- Dr. Ari Robicsek, MD - Chief Medical Analytics Officer - Providence Health, United States
- Dr. Mike Modic, MD - Chief Transformation Officer - Cleveland Clinic, United States
Insights from 2017
Frankfurt, October 11th – 12th 2017
Transformative changes in the healthcare field are calling for new approaches and strategies from sector participants worldwide. In Frankfurt, 50 executives and experts from around 20 countries exchanged forward-thinking ideas, connected with peers and learned from best practices.